Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Personal Research Journey


The topic that I have chosen for my research is about teenage mothers as it relates to the early childhood field, since I deal with some teenage parents at my job. I want to learn more about how teenage parents comprehend how important early childhood development is for their children, also what kind of goals some of these teenage parents have for providing a better life for their children. I would also like to learn about how teenage parents feel about being parents at a young age. So far I am very nervous about this course. The glossary at the end our text book has gave me a better understanding of some of the terminology used in this course. Any advice or information anyone is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it and vice versa. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have a very good title there. As I am sure there will continue to be many other teen pregnancies, not necessarily a bad thing, but teens need to know even more that development is important. GO GIRL :-D! GOOD LUCK MA'AM.

    ReplyDelete